Some Important Information
Important October Dates:
-Half Day – Friday, October 4th – 11:45 dismissal (aftercare available)
-Half Day – Friday, October 11th – 11:45 dismissal (aftercare available)
-No School -- Monday, October 14th
-Half Day – Thursday, October 17th – 11:45 dismissal (aftercare available)
-No School – Friday, October 25th
-Family Picnic – Sunday, October 13th 1-5pm @ Liberty State Park
-School Pictures – Wednesday, October 16th (Children may wear their own clothes)
-Parent Teacher Conferences – Thursday 1-7pm (Sign up sheet coming home soon)
-Halloween Family Dance – Friday, October 25th 7pm
-Orange and Black dress down day – Tuesday, October 29th $1 to participate
-Halloween Costume Parade – Thursday, October 31st 2pm (kids to wear costumes to school)
Here is some important information to keep in mind:
- Make sure all belongings are labeled. (Sweatshirts, jackets, lunch boxes, etc.)
- Send in lunch and a healthy snack. In the event your child comes without lunch, a school lunch will be provided at the cost of $3.75. Breakfast is also available for $1.75.
- Send your child in uniform. Pre-K students are welcome to wear their gym uniform daily.
- Check your child’s folder each night for important information.
- Check for homework and complete with your child. (Starting later in the year.)
- Check your email for the Principal’s Tuesday Communication Letter. Be sure to provide current e-mail address information to the school office or you will miss important information.
- Check our class page for our weekly newsletter, reminders and photos.
Arrival / Dismissal
- Please arrive to school on time (7:45.) Any arrival after 8AM is considered late.
- Parents - Please be on time for dismissal (Full day- 2:45, Half Day- 11:45.)
- If you are running late for pick up or have a dismissal change, please contact the office.
- We are happy to celebrate your child’s birthday. You may send in a small special snack on the day you wish to celebrate. The snack can be sent in at drop off in the morning.
- Please - No pizza or goody bags.
- Your child is welcome to dress up on their birthday.
- Please call the main office to report your child absent (201-659-5948.)
- Please send an absentee note when your child returns to school.
- 3 or more consecutive absences require a doctor’s note when returning to school.