- Make sure all belongings are labeled. (Sweatshirts, jackets, lunch boxes, etc.)
- Send in lunch and a healthy snack. In the event your child comes without lunch, a school lunch will be provided at the cost of $3.75. Breakfast is also available for $1.75.
- Send your child in uniform. Pre-K students are welcome to wear their gym uniform daily.
- Check your child’s folder each night for important information.
- Check for homework and complete with your child. (Starting later in the year.)
- Check your email for the Principal’s Tuesday Communication Letter. Be sure to provide current e-mail address information to the school office or you will miss important information.
- Check our class page for our weekly newsletter, reminders and photos.
Arrival / Dismissal
- Please arrive to school on time (7:45.) Any arrival after 8AM is considered late.
- Parents - Please be on time for dismissal (Full day- 2:45, Half Day- 11:45.)
- If you are running late for pick up or have a dismissal change, please contact the office.
- Given the situation with COVID19, we ask that students celebrating their birthday not bring in food or snacks to share to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Feel free to dress up in a special outfit.
- Your child's birthday will be recognized of course with a song and good wishes - no food please.
- Your child may not come to school with a fever even if they have taken Tylenol. Students must be fever free for 24 hours WITHOUT medication - especially now with the COVID19.
- Please call the main office to report your child absent (201-659-5948) along with a brief explanation so that we can determine the risk to other students.
- Please send an absentee note when your child returns to school.
- 3 or more days absent requires a doctor’s note before returning to school.