Some Important Information
The 100th day of School is here! We will be celebrating on Friday, February 8th. We have many activities planned to celebrate the day. Students are invited to dress up to enjoy the day. You can decide between two great choices: dress like you are 100 years old (glasses, gray hair, etc) or wear a collection of 100 (a shirt covered in 100 buttons, dots, jewels, etc.)
Here is some important information to keep in mind:
- Make sure all belongings are labeled. (Sweatshirts, jackets, lunch boxes, etc.)
- Send in lunch and a healthy snack. In the event your child comes without lunch, a school lunch will be provided at the cost of $3.75. Breakfast is also available for $1.75.
- Send your child in uniform. Pre-K students are welcome to wear their gym uniform daily.
- Check your child’s folder each night for important information.
- Check for homework and complete with your child. (Starting later in the year.)
- Check your email for the Principal’s Tuesday Communication Letter. Be sure to provide current e-mail address information to the school office or you will miss important information.
- Check our class page for our weekly newsletter, reminders and photos.
Arrival / Dismissal
- Please arrive to school on time (7:45.) Any arrival after 8AM is considered late.
- Parents - Please be on time for dismissal (Full day- 2:45, Half Day- 11:45.)
- If you are running late for pick up or have a dismissal change, please contact the office.
- We are happy to celebrate your child’s birthday. You may send in a small special snack on the day you wish to celebrate. The snack can be sent in at drop off in the morning.
- Please - No pizza or goody bags.
- Your child is welcome to dress up on their birthday.
- Please call the main office to report your child absent (201-659-5948.)
- Please send an absentee note when your child returns to school.
- 3 or more consecutive absences require a doctor’s note when returning to school.