Services that optimize students' learning:
- Compensatory Education
- English as a Second Language
- Supplemental Instruction
- Corrective Speech
- Examinations and Classification
- Part time nurse on staff; screening for hearing, sight, and scoliosis.
- Fire drill procedure posted in all rooms.
- Crisis manual for each classroom and school wide.
- Monthly fire and emergency drills conducted.
- A School Guidance Counselor is available as required.
- Federal hot lunch program available to students
- School is within walking distance of most families.
- A parking lot is available for student arrival and departure by car.
- City crossing guard at major intersections.
- Convenient to Central Avenue bus routes.